Saturday, December 10, 2005

Odds and Ends

There are a couple things I meant to post but with holidays and Evan's birthday the days have slipped by.

First and most importantly, my friend Tina, whom I have been friends with since 8th grade, and her husband John gave birth to their beautiful baby Nate on Thanksgiving!

The day before Thanksgiving, James, Evan and I stopped by Tina's house to pay her a visit. As soon as we arrived her water broke! It was very exciting! Later that night in the early AM of Thanksgiving Nate graced us with his existance on Earth. Welcome little Nate!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Secondly Evan visited Santa Clause! Evan was more interested in why everyone was staring at him instead of Santa himself. He started to get fussy when the "elf" kept repositioning him but we managed to get a pretty decent picture with Santa Clause. I wonder what Evan asked him for?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Another bit of big news is that Evan took his first steps last night! I was sitting two feet away and he stepped out into the open right to me. He isn't quite ready to walk yet but he is now ready to make that great leap into open space!

No comments: