Tuesday, January 22, 2008

So, it Has Been a While...

We have pretty much been in the darkest corners of the Eighth Circle of Hell here. Okay, maybe not that bad, but it hasn't been fun the passed few weeks for any of us.

On January 6th, after running some errands, Evan asked to lay on the couch while I cooked dinner. It was odd, but fine, lay on the couch. I came out and found this:

Photobucket

I covered him up and he napped a while.
Photobucket

When he awoke, I took his temperature and it was 101 or 102, I forget. We went to the doctor and Evan ended up having "walking pneumonia." It was odd because he hadn't had a lot of cold symptoms before but I guess everything was draining right into his lungs. So he went on an antibiotic for that.

Then about a week or less later, Drew started a stomach bug, with messy diapers and a terrible diaper rash. Some throwing up, all of that. Then I contracted it for about 4 days, and now Evan has it and he is on day 5. Poor guy. So here we are, January 2008, completely wiped out. We all have been stuck inside so long, I am having fantasies of running around the park with the kids every day in February, freezing temps or no. I think Evan's muscles are starting to look like something from the chicken wing sale section at the grocery store.

Here are a few pics I have snapped over the passed few weeks, and there aren't very many but at least it is something until we are all better and ready to take some fun pictures again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

On the phone.

Photobucket

Evan brushed his hair in a mohawk.

Photobucket

Showing me some moves in between the pneumonia and the stomach flu.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We got some snow the other night, very very little snow. Evan wanted to go back inside and Drew was pretty fascinated.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Evan has been here for about 4 days.

Photobucket

No comments: