Thursday, May 08, 2008

Holy Smokes! It has been a month!

I should probably be flogged or something. I have been taking pictures, just not enough to justify the trouble of posting one or two. But now I have many! Life is good here, and just the usual. Evan is wrapping up preschool and he will miss the last week due to our much anticipated beach trip. James is working hard on a project at work. I work at Home Depot in the evenings now and I am enjoying that and the extra money that comes along with it. I am also gardening in the back yard and enjoying that quite a bit. I will take pictures of that in the next few weeks. The boys are great, Evan is full of funny things to say every day. Drew is saying words like car, binkie and he makes sound effects when he drives cars. He is walking and running and climbing over everything.

Here are some more Evanisms for you:

Ice Clubs = Ice Cubes

Sun Scream = Sun Screen

Door Map = Door Mat

Peanut Butter Cups = Butter cups (flowers. Any yellow small flower is a peanut butter cup, including dandelions.)

Evan calls his freckles, "Ankles"

The other day I was comforting Evan over something he became upset about. I said to him, "Aw, Evan is your nose running?" And he replied in his whoa-is-me voice, "Yeah...it's running back and forth."



This is the new fun activity in our house. They like to empty out the book shelf and bunk in them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Drew loves to climb into the dryer while I am emptying it out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cookie face.

Photobucket

Drew was trying on Daddy's boots.

Photobucket

Chocolate milk mustache.

Photobucket

Evan talking to Grandad on the phone. Evan declared, "I'm naked!" This was right before bath.

Photobucket

James and Evan went together to pick out my birthday cake. Evan insisted on chocolate.

Photobucket

Drew is astounded by the candles. Good thing we didn't have the same amount of candles as how old I am, or it might have singed off Drew's eyebrows.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No space is safe with Drew. I caught him digging in the trash and his hand was stuck in toilet paper roll like a little raccoon paw in a trap.

Photobucket

No comments: