Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Day Back to School

So exciting! Evan is going back for his last year of preschool and Drew started his first year in preschool in the 2's. It was kind of odd to see Drew interacting with children his age as most of his friends are also Evan's friends and older. Evan was very excited to return to preschool and ran right in the classroom as soon as the door was opened. Drew kept yelling at me "GO MY PEESCHOOL!" While we were waiting for Evan's door to open. I knew what Drew wanted, he wanted to get back in to play with the fire truck he was forced to abandon after orientation last week. And sure enough, he did.

His teacher told me he cried during snack time but she couldn't figure out what he was upset about. Oh well! Tomorrow we go back again and I couldn't be more excited either.

To celebrate the first day back I went to Panera and sat down with a newspaper and a cup of coffee for a while then went to pick up a couple things from the grocery store all by myself! I can get and am used to this!





No comments: