Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sorry So Long!

It has been a while since we posted. We have been really sick! Evan and I eventualy had to go on antibiotics and James just came down with all the awful symptoms so it looks like we will have the plague for another week or so. Good thing baby Drew has decided to hang in quite a bit longer than Evan did!



Here is Evan feeling puny and sitting in his new favorite chair, the glider we moved down from his bedroom to the living room.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



James gave me an iMac for Christmas! My laptop had been giving me some problems and it was time to move on to a new computer. I am pretty happy with it and Evan likes it a lot too. Here he is on one of his favorite websites, www.kneebouncers.com.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



On a sad note, a member of my Mom's group is moving away in January. She is due 5 days before me. Here we are at our last Mom's Night Out. Alison is on the very far left. She is moving about 3 hours away to Virginia so hopefully we will still visit occasionally.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: