Friday, June 03, 2005

Evan is Six Months Old!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So Evan is six months old today! Six months seemed like forever when Evan was just an itty bitty back in December. Now here we are with our social, charismatic, no napping little boy.

Sometimes I hold Evan and think how big he is while other times for instance in the highchair, he looks so small across the room, his head no where near reaching over the back of it.

Also, when I look at a picture of Evan with James, Evan looks like my tiny baby. But when Evan and I are hanging out and playing together he is bigger than life.

He charms everybody whereever we go. Men and women alike are sucked into his inviting smile. We have to stop and socialize wherever we go because Evan is a little social butterfly.

Some of Evan's milestones include eating meat and veggies for dinner and fruits with cereal every morning. He frequently rolls back to front and front to back with ease, although he has not discovered quite yet that is a way to get around...

He can sit up for a couple minutes at a time and he seems to be making progress everyday with how straight and tall he sits on his own.

Evan shrieks to get my attention or will quietly say "urrrr urrrr" He knows when I am around but not in sight and he is often arching his back and worming around to try to see me if I am behind him.

He talks to his hands when he is bored or tired while clasping them together in front of him.

Evan has also been sleeping through the night very regularly in fact I think it is only once a month or so he may wake for some reason at an odd hour.

Evan's 6 mos well-baby appt. is on Monday so I will be sure to update his height and weight and any other issues.

Thanks for visiting! Love, The Cowgills.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Evan!! Happy 6 months! He is so adorable.