Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day!

Alright finally the time and energy to post to the Blog!

My friend Lavanya's baby shower was this Saturday and I cohosted. She is due with her baby boy on August 14. The shower was a lot of fun and we had so much good food! I brought some home and James is STILL eating from the stockpile.

Here are some pictures of the lovely shower.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Today we went to brunch with Lavanya, her husbad Sharat and their/my friend Melissa from New Jersey. She flew in for the shower and is going back today. She is also my former roommate from NC State. She was excited to meet Evan and Lavanya and Sharat were excited to see him again. We enjoyed a great lunch at Tir Na Nog Irish Pub in downtown Raleigh.

Evan was pretty good and it was our first day out together as a family to eat. Fitting that it was Father's Day as well. I hope you all had a great Dad's day.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: