Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Suey Suey!

Calling all little piggies! For the first time Evan fed himself! They were cheerios, and then little blobs of baby food. He is in a growth spurt and I guess hunger is a good inspiration for milestones!




Evan grabbed Cheerios in his little fingers and *pop* in the mouth they go. He gags frequently on the texture which bothers me a bit, so I think I am going to pick up some biter biscuits for him to gnaw on.




Here are the messy results. I am also including a picture of him in his Johnny Jumper with his new Robeez shoes on his feet. He jumps much higher with them on I think because they protect his toes from being smashed.


In the second picture Evan is looking away from the camera because Daddy got home from work and that is always a joyous time for Evan. So sweet.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: