Friday, June 10, 2005

Evan's Latest Trick

Evan has been doing this the past couple of days. So maybe he will start commando crawling soon, who knows? He doesn't quite get that rolling or scooting can get him other places so he grunts and looks longingly in front of him. Finally his muscles give out and he lays on the floor, waiting for me to come flip him back over.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

People have also been telling me they think Evan has more hair on his head! I had been thinking so but I wasn't sure if it was my imagination. I think it is a little thicker towards the back, what do you think?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On Sunday we are headed to Grandma and Granddad Heflebower's so we will keep you updated!

No comments: